The mission of Stony Point South is to:
- Educate children in academics and life skills such as respect, responsibility, and effective effort.
- Equip ourselves and our students with life-long learning strategies
- Utilize research-based strategies
- Encourage a safe, caring and positive community
- Have high expectations of all students by providing scaffolded instruction
- Develop positive family relationships
Engaged and active participants
Accepting of others
Goal setting go-getters
Life-long learners and leaders
We are…Stony Point South Eagles!!
Stony Point South Pledge
I pledge today to do my best
in reading, math, and all the rest.
I promise to obey the rules
in my class and in our school.
I’ll respect myself and others too,
I’ll expect the best in all I do.
I am here to learn all I can,
to try my best and be all I am.